RENTAL REGULATIONS OF “1NIGHTINPOZNAN” APARTMENTS
The provider of “1nightinpoznan” service is:
ul. Wielka 12
NIP (Tax Identification Number) 778-116-76-25
Bank account number: 96 1140 2017 0000 4902 1300 9577
For international bank transfers:
IBAN: PL 96 1140 2017 0000 4902 1300 9577
1. An apartment reservation may be made by:
– filling out the booking form on www.1nightinpoznan.com or by phone at +48 881 477 111. The Client shall receive by email or phone the confirmation of their reservation dates including bank account details for paying the booking fee in the amount of 40% of the rent or in full amount. Payment of the booking fee means the confirmation of the booking.
2. By making a reservation you accept the provisions of the Regulations.
3. If canceled, no refund will be given.
4. The following account details apply for making any payments for the rental of the apartments:
Name: Idee Design
Account number: 96 1140 2017 0000 4902 1300 9577
5. A LAST MINUTE booking refers to a reservation made one day before or on the day of arrival. The booking fee is not charged for LAST MINUTE reservations. The Client is required to pay the full amount for the stay on handing over the keys. Reservations made by e-mail shall be confirmed within two hours by phone at +48 881 477 111. If not confirmed by phone, the reservation shall be cancelled.
6. Check-in time: after 14:00 on the first day, check-out time: before 11:00 a.m. on the last day of stay. Guest is obliged to check out at 11:00 a.m. Later check-out is only possible upon prior arrangement.
7. Time of check-in is between 14:00 – 20:00. Later arrivals are permitted, an additional fee may apply. A prior arrangement is required. The keys to the property are handed over at a fixed place and time. If the Client cannot reach the place on time, they should immediately inform an employee of Idee Design by calling at: +48 881 477 111.
The rent shall be paid in advance on handing over the keys.
8. The rent includes charges for water, electricity, heating and final cleaning (excluding doing the dishes).
The keys shall be returned in line with the arrangements made with an Idee Design employee.
9. Idee Design reserves the right to refuse to hand over the keys to a person that is under the influence of alcohol, drugged or behaving aggressively and thus constitutes a direct threat to people and property.
10. The number of people in the apartment cannot exceed the number given during the booking. If it does, Idee Design may require additional charges.
11. All guests are required to adhere to the principles of good neighbourliness, including the observance of curfew hours: from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
12. Organising social events in the apartment is forbidden.
13. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden. Should the prohibition be violated, a fine in the amount of PLN 250 shall be imposed on the Client.
14. For losing the keys to the apartment, the Client shall be charged PLN 250.
15. The Client is obliged to inform an employee of Idee Design of any faults that have occurred in the apartment. The Client takes all financial responsibility for any damages that have occurred by their fault.
16. Clients’ details shall only be used to guarantee their booking.
17. In the event of an emergency or unforeseen circumstances, Idee Design reserves the right to offer the Client a different apartment, and in the absence of any free accommodation, to cancel the booking.
18. Publishing any photos or other multimedia content produced in the apartments that could affect the reputation of Idee Design is strictly prohibited.
19. Ideas Design is not responsible for items left by guests in the apartment.